Gillam now has HDTV
Gillam HDTV is live. You WILL require a Set Top Box; call 866-206-3707 for further details.
Gillam now Has HDTV
Gillam HDTV is live. You WILL require a Set Top Box in order to obtain Television Service.
A Message from our President
Every day, people, businesses and public services rely on CommStream to stay connected. We are faced with new trials and tribulations in a disrupted life and work environment and there are no easy answers to the challenges we are facing but CommStream is committed to helping our customers and our communities work their way through this crisis.
As the staff at CommStream are watching the COVID-19 situation closely, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. The work we do is critical to thousands of people and many companies throughout Manitoba and we are committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most. The crisis posed by the threatened spread of the virus has made us realize the importance of continued connectivity – whether it be to the workplace, friends and family or our connection to the outside world when self isolating at home.
We have made a few changes at this stage and will continue to keep you posted but here is how we are are responding:
- Our office staff will be working remotely from home – office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm. Our after hours services with Server Plus will continue as per usual but please have patience during this busy time as we will respond to your inquiries during regular business hours.
- CommStream crews maintain self distancing while continuing installation services and plant maintenance. In order to continue with the health and safety of employees and customers, while we provide equipment and services, we have implemented strict hygiene and self distancing measures, including face masks, latex gloves and the use of hand sanitizer gels/wipes prior to an install and immediately afterwards.
- We will be screening new customers as the federal and provincial public health leaders have recommended that anyone who has traveled outside of Canada self-isolate for 14 days. We appreciate your honesty and safety of others when we ask if you have traveled outside of Canada within the last 30 days, or have been asked to self-isolate or have been experiencing any flu like symptoms.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then we will be unable to provide you with new service installations for a minimum of 14 days. After the 14 days we will followup with additional questions in order to schedule your installation. *Note: installations will be done at the discretion of the staff and installation crew.
- On the day of installation, customers will be contacted prior to arrival and the same screening process as above will be followed.
- We will be avoiding individuals in hospitals and long-term care facilities, especially older adults and those with chronic conditions or compromised immune systems and will keep them posted on future install dates.
PROTECTING OUR NETWORK
We know how important our network is to everybody right now. We want to reassure you that we are working as hard as we can to keep it in great shape. Our technicians and support teams are constantly keeping an eye on our network and its performance to make sure we can respond to extra traffic.
Ready for the fastest internet in Manitoba?
Small town living is special: you know your neighbors, you have space to live, clean air to breathe, and you feel safe. But living in a small town shouldn’t mean settling for slow internet. Commstream brings big city internet in a small town way – reliable service, great value, and personal.
CommStream is Manitoba’s homegrown Internet Service Provider. We are expanding our network, building to bring the digital world to the doorstep of Manitobans. Check out our list of Connected Communities to see if we service your community, or if we have plans to in the future.
Choose your town or community to view services currently available.